Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-media

Hey guys,

In an effort to see TFD grow once more, I would be interested to see how many members use facebook on a regular basis and would benifit from us utilising out FB page more often and have it linked to this site.

Also I am curious to see if any member or members would be willing to do detailed write ups of AAR's as Blog posts to the site in order to generate more content. Please note this role will require time and effort I do not want members volunteering and then providing no results due to the fact they get bored or cannot commit. Along with this they can also post up other blogs relating to other games or anything within reason once its been vetted by a admin or moderator.

I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Happy to do some writing, not necessarily AARs but more Arma news related stuff seeing as I pretty much live and breath this shit.

As for FB I think its a good idea.

Comment

Aiming to find someone other than an admin but obviously go nuts imp.
      I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Comment

No one is interested in being more involved in the community?

Comment

I think its a great idea, and always enjoy reading a good write up, but for me, i removed myself from facebook some time ago.
          <a href=https://taskforcedingo.com/forum/filedata/fetch?filedataid=1033&type=full   >https://taskforcedingo.com/forum/filedata/fetch?filedataid=1033&type=full</a>

Comment

Working...
          X