Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Eras/Types

Hey all;

As a part of the modset review and TFD's continuing improvement Phizicalz put the idea forward to help admins and mission makers find out more about the community.

What eras and mission types do people prefer? Are there ones that people REALLY hate?

I'll put up a poll but please make a post to explain if possible and any other details.
    WW2
    58.33%
    Korea/Early Cold War
    58.33%
    Vietnam
    62.50%
    Late Era Cold War
    70.83%
    Modern Warfare
    54.17%
    Post-Modern/Near-Future Warfare
    50.00%
    Civilian/Police Actions (from all time periods)
    54.17%
    Futuristic/Sci-Fi
    54.17%
    Other (please explain)
    8.33%

add +1 for ww2 because I misclicked

Comment

• Phizicalz
      Phizicalz commented
      Editing a comment
      small brain 2 int

+1 To everything except Modern because it is played to death, The Civlian/Police thing looks very interesting

Comment

Whoops minus 1 from futuristic and near future but you all already knew that..
      I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Comment

• Atreus
        Atreus commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahahah fuck off. Yeah I thought it was hated types so...naturally I picked those two matters not though.

• Phizicalz
        Phizicalz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ill give you 20$ to add the Halo mod Atreus-sama

• Atreus
        Atreus commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol I am very strapped for cash but still won't do special treatment. Unless skillet asks...

i'd like to do a hyper realistic modern mission where we play as australians and mop the hangers and all sit around waiting to knock off at 6 but 10 minutes before then platco comes running in and says everyone to the armoury we have to clean and NTI the NFE and that nobody is going home til its done.

legit though low-tech missions would be great, the missions where we've run without SBR have been generally better and better managed.

Comment

Yves - you voted on Other as well - can you explain what kind of mission you're looking at playing there?

Comment

• Yves
          Yves commented
          Editing a comment
          any wacky bullshit Orignal Content stuff I put together myself

• FireJesus
          FireJesus commented
          Editing a comment
          He wants Boer war assets and horses so he can shoot some prisoners.

I do like the fact that every single one is rather close to each other. It literally personifies TFD since we are a group of people who love a large variety of things.
        I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Comment

I didn't vote other but I'd like to see more PvP stuff, especially when we have ~20 people on a wed night.

Comment

Voted mainly for modern/vanilla/cold war stuff. In my solely and wholly personal opinion I can get better WW2 fps experiences from Post Scriptum and Vietnam missions I've lost interest in.

Comment

Working...
            X