Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat MTC Interest?

Hey guys,

Many of you may be aware I work with Boats in the army, both Slow as balls and fast as fuck. Late last year I was helping write SOP's in regards to riverine and coastal patrols and was curious to see if anyone would enjoy a MTC where we learn some stuff about the water and become a little more competent on and working with boats in Arma.
    I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Sounds like a unique opportunity, count me in!

Comment

I'd be keen.

Comment

Also in regards to the MTC it would be rather strict as its a bit of a passion for me as I work with boats and i would genuinely like to teach some people some things they may not know.
        I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
          Hey guys,

Many of you may be aware I work with Boats in the army, both Slow as balls and fast as fuck. Late last year I was helping write SOP's in regards to riverine and coastal patrols and was curious to see if anyone would enjoy a MTC where we learn some stuff about the water and become a little more competent on and working with boats in Arma.
          Odd way of spelling "Navy"
          "They hated Phizicalz because he shitposted the truth"

Comment

sure i'd be keen for that.

Comment

Will have to run another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                Hey guys,

Hell yeah from me. But I might be stuck on my own boat for now at the meantime.
                I used to have fun playing video games. Now I have to play video games to have fun.

Comment

Working...
                X