• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59.100.184.155 - TFD Dedi New IP Address

Dusty_old_computer_thumb800.jpg

TFD Dedi IP Address is now 59.100.184.155

ATTENTION all TFD members.

Lateral Plains (The company currently hosting the TFD Dedi) will be relocating their datacentre from the current facility near their offices to an IBM facility in Ballarat in the coming weeks (Possibly 1-2 months depending on external factors).
    As part of this process, the TFD Dedi will be relocated from the datacentre to the Lateral Plains offices to ensure they have quick access to this machine if needed (IBM datacentre access is largely by appointment and an onerous process so this is a better outcome for us I think).

The impact to TFD will be a change in the IP address for the TFD Dedi. and a brief outage during the relocation process. Details and timing to be confirmed ASAP.
    Luke, the CEO at Lateral Plains, has affirmed that there are currently no plans to rescind the hosting offer to TFD, if this was to change I would advise TFD ASAP and make alternate arrangements to host the TFD Dedi elsewhere.

I will be working with Lateral Plains to (a) Confirm the new IP address in advance if possible and (b) minimise the downtime and impact of this change.
    I am also backing up all current port configurations in case a change of firewall occurs so this can be setup ASAP.
    Remote access for the admin team remains the same as this is independent of the server IP address.

If you cannot connect to the TFD Dedi in the future, I will be using this thread to communicate the new IP address and outage details, as well as communicate when this process is completed.
    Please feel free to add any questions you have regarding this below, and I will answer them with the information available.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Travesty; 19-12-18, 07:50 PM.
    Travesty
    TFD Wrenchy

Thanks travesty for keeping us in the loop plus your assistance!
    I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Comment

Hello all,

An update to this. The TFD Dedi will be relocating facilities in the next couple of weeks during business hours and will get a new IP as advised previously.

When I have a date for this, or the new IP, I will advise.

Thanks.
      Travesty
      TFD Wrenchy

Comment

Evening all,

The TFD dedi will be offline from 11pm tonight for the rest of the weekend, while it is relocated and assigned the new IP address.
        This process should be completed by COB Tuesday after testing is completed.

I don't have the new IP address yet, but when I do all reference on the forums and TS3 server will be updated.

Thanks.
        Travesty
        TFD Wrenchy

Comment

TFD Dedi New IP Address:
          Travesty
          TFD Wrenchy

Comment

Working...
          X