Up-to-date Mission Framework/Mission File

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up-to-date Mission Framework/Mission File

As some of you know already, I'm interested in making some missions for TFD. At the moment however, I've hit a bit of a block in that most of the mission files I've found in the Mission Making file browser are fairly old (uploaded mid-late 2017) as well as the framework ZIP file.

I was wondering if I was able to get hold of one of the more recent mission files and/or an up to date mission framework to have a look through as I'm not sure how much of the stuff from the older missions/framework applies now.

If anyone is willing to provide their missions/frameworks/scripts, etc, it would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by TheTimidShade; 08-10-18, 08:30 AM. Reason: Typo

Hey Timidshade, For the latest frame work Please head to this https://github.com/TaskForceDingo/20...sion-Framework
    That should hopefully be accurate and easier to use. The TS file browser is mainly used for sending test mission files and i believe most of the MM use a Dropbox of some description. (I'm not sure myself because i still haven't finished a mission yet) Feel free to ask any of the Admins or Mission Makers for help they're super awesome. Cheers! and i look forward to see what you come up with

Comment

Thanks for that, I did vaguely remember a couple people mentioning github but I couldn't find the link for it.

Comment

Hit me up up if you need a walkthrough

Comment

As per Nerf's link the GitHub is our repository for mission makers to get the latest versions of the framework.

Comment

Working...
          X