Project UNCUT has updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project UNCUT has updated

Looks like the fellas at Project Uncut have published the updated version of the mod under a different user:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1502320540

This means that we are currently subscribed to the "wrong" one in the modset. Checked it out, actually has vehicles and is pretty neat. The downside, those fucktards decided to rename their classnames.. This means that IF we were to change over then all our current missions would be broken. Just an FYI really.

This has already been swapped over and was done 2 days after it came out.

Comment

• Slato
      Slato commented
      Editing a comment
      Based off the testing I've done so far, Arma chucks a fit when you try and open a mission made with the old version when you have the new one loaded. Specifically for ADFU_Units_AMCS. Additionally, it was news to me that we had switched...

The server has been swapped but has been letting us in with the "older" version (I didn't know about the newer one either) - I believe we played the other night's mission with it.

Comment

SkilletKid Imperator So are we removing the old or keeping them side by side for a while? Need to know as I'm working on ADF mission at the moment and don't want to go too far down.

Comment

• Slato
        Slato commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like they've removed the original mod from the workshop...

Guess we all have to switch to the new one. Will put up a notification when I get home

Comment

Working...
      X