Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I'm Zoo

Hey guys, I'm Zoo.
    I've been around the Arma 3 scene since the beginning of time, or at least since the launch of the game. I've made appearances in the Altis Life, Wasteland and most recently milsim scene until I took a break to finish up my schooling. I'm eager to jump into missions with you all and meet some new people to have some great Arma 3 experiences with.

In terms of other games I play I play just about anything you can think of ranging from Escape From Tarkov to League of Legends, however I do enjoy a nice paradox game, whether it be Stellaris, EU4 or HOI4.

Welcome mate; you'll fit right in here. Most of our guys came up from I&A, Wasteland and some older game modes and you'll find a healthy gathering of Paradox game players.

You can find the details on the modset here: https://taskforcedingo.com/forum/art...to-participate

Or on teamspeak. Just ask one of the guys to point you in the direction of the modset.

Aside from that, all we ask is a team attitude and a bit of maturity.

Welcome to TFD.

Comment

Welcome aboard Zoo. Like Skillet said there's plenty of Paradox lovers here.

Comment

Welcome mate, the Paradox love here is real!
        First rule of a gun fight - bring guns;
        Second rule of a gun fight - bring friends with guns.

Comment

Welcome mate! As said above we a large number of us do love paradox games.
          I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like shit.

Comment

Working...
          X