Stellaris PvP Campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stellaris PvP Campaign

Stellaris PvP humans only night. Please comment below if you plan to attend.
    Below are the settings for this initial run. If anything screams out at you please comment.

Players should refrain from meta-gaming via 3rd party tools such as Steam to give away start locations etc.
    Should the game reach the midnight time point the remaining players can elect among themselves to continue the game at a later date.
    For those who are highly experienced at Stellaris this may be an opportunity to try playing as an empire style you've not done before to even up the field.

Galaxy size: Tiny/Small
    Galaxy Shape: Ring
    AI Empires: 0
    Advanced AI Starts: n/a
    Fallen Empires: x2
    Marauder Empires: Off
    Tech/Traditions Cost: 0.5
    Habitable Worlds: 1.5
    Primitive Civs: 2.5
    Crisis Strength: 0.5
    Mid Game Start Year: 2300
    End Game Start Year: 2400
    Difficulty: Captain
    Scaling Difficulty: None
    AI Aggressiveness:
    Advanced Neighbours:
    Empire Placement: Distributed Players
    Hyperlane Density: 1
    Abandoned Gateways: 0
    Wormhole Pairs: 1
    Starts
    10-10-18 07:00 PM
    Ends
    10-10-18 10:55 PM

I'll be there with my much improved crocashittlies faction
    <a href=https://taskforcedingo.com/forum/filedata/fetch?filedataid=1033&type=full   >https://taskforcedingo.com/forum/filedata/fetch?filedataid=1033&type=full</a>

Comment

I will come out of the wood to say YEEET...

Also to put my hand up for this.

Comment

The Sovereign Space Nation of Ducky Bois will be there.. until about 10 o'clock.

Comment

The Assimilating HugBot Empire will welcome all.

Comment

keen my hivemind will come out to play

Comment

Hahaha loving these crazy empire names.

Comment

With all the silly names guess I'll enter a Space Christmas Cakes faction.

But would recommend 0.7 hyperlane density and maybe 1x strength crisis? Just since we would probably mobilise a galactic defense quicker than dealing with AI.

Comment

I cant wait for the ridiculous cold wars to start

Comment

The Emperor Protects will purge all heretics make the galaxy great again.

Also if someone spawns within 1 system of a fallen empire they pretty much get kicked out of the game instantly.
                    Last edited by Phizicalz; 01-10-18, 05:08 PM.
                    "They hated Phizicalz because he shitposted the truth"

Comment

Fallen Empires I was umming/ahhing about so we can turn it off if that's going to be an issue.

I thought about having Hyperlane density at 1 in order to prevent choke point stalemates happening everywhere.

Comment

Well I know what im getting up at 5am for! Are we going to be using the new beta? https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...baa.1121793%2F It adds a couple features specifically for multiplayer like an observer mode and a player name mapmode

Comment

Do we have any volunteers to host? Preferably someone with most of the DLCs.

Additionally and unfortunately it is highly unlikely I'll be attending this one due to family commitments.

Comment

i will be there

Comment

I can host and have all the DLC's. I won't be on TS as I will be streaming the game. For those that are joining. Make sure you have me on Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974803128/

I will have no Mods and set the password to - asdf1234 Cause that is so hard to remember. Will host the lobby around 7:45pm AEST and launching the game at 8pm sharp.

So I don't mind people watching my stream. But don't go using that to MetaGame - https://www.twitch.tv/mortified666

Comment

• Phizicalz
                                Phizicalz commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Some of us will be in our own channel because we wont be safe for twitch.

Edit: My bad thought you said you will be on TS, my mistake. (Cant delete Posts)
                                Last edited by Phizicalz; 03-10-18, 06:47 PM. Reason: Im rarted
                            Working...
                            X