Task Force Dingo And Asseto Corsa
Task Force Dingo plays a variety of racing games from the Dirt Rally series, Wreckfest, Assetto Corsa Competizione and iRacing with our main focus being on the original Assetto Corsa.
Our premiere championship series; the TFD PubCup run in Assetto Corsa; is a 5 - 6 round championship with points given for finishing position in races along with bonus points depending on the particular seasonal rules. Current season rules can be found on the forums.
The championship is run fortnightly on Friday nights. Practice starts at 9PM NZST (7PM AEST). The focus of the championship is hard, close racing at any skill level. A success ballast system is utilised to aid in this.
To join in any of our racing in Assetto Corsa we highly recommend these addons both to ensure clean racing and a more immersive experience:
- HeliCorsa Here
- Content Manager Here
- Custom Shaders Patch + Sol (PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!)Here
- Join Teamspeak and get to know the community!
- It's that easy no lengthy joining process!
Joining the PubCup
- Server Name: TFD PubCup - Round X
- Password: tfd
- Note your interest on either Discord, the Forums or message SkilletKid or UncleTim.
- Create, download or request a custom paint to be made for you to run in the championship.
- Download and install the season paints and/or mods.
- Via private message, send your SteamID number to SkilletKid so your custom paint scheme can be assigned to you on the server.
- Be sure to select your car on the server join screen so as not to take other member’s slots (For championships running different models of cars such as a GT3 Class).